ABC Cheese Dip
Both the young and young-at-heart will dig right into this delightfully seasoned dip. "It isn't too garlicky, so kids will like it," adds crafter and cook Kimberly Miller from Norfolk, Virginia. (For a fun after-school-treat, our home economists suggest cutting vegetables with alphabet- and numeral-shaped cookie cutters, like they did here, to serve as dippers.)
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- Carrots and additional peppers
- Alphabet cookie cutters (about 1 inch)
- Numeral cookie cutters (about 1-1/2 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and garlic salt until
- smooth. Stir in chopped peppers. Cut carrots and peppers into
- letters and numbers; serve with dip. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 103 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.