ABC Cheese Dip Recipe
Both the young and young-at-heart will dig right into this delightfully seasoned dip. "It isn't too garlicky, so kids will like it," adds crafter and cook Kimberly Miller from Norfolk, Virginia. (For a fun after-school-treat, our home economists suggest cutting vegetables with alphabet- and numeral-shaped cookie cutters, like they did here, to serve as dippers.)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- Carrots and additional peppers
- Alphabet cookie cutters (about 1 inch)
- Numeral cookie cutters (about 1-1/2 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and garlic salt until smooth. Stir in chopped peppers. Cut carrots and peppers into letters and numbers; serve with dip. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as ABC Cheese Dip in Country Woman September/October 1997, p9
Reviews for ABC Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 21, 2013
"seems simple and tasty"