- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Pepper to taste
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a blender, combine the milk, cottage cheese, feta cheese, oregano, lemon peel and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for A Touch of Greek Dip
Sort By :
Wish I'd checked this site before making.
Very bland and runny. I added a little sour cream and hope by sitting in fridge for awhile it will thicken up or in the trash it goes. Sorry. Maybe something is missing in the ingredients???
The taste was ok but it was very runny. I checked the amount of the ingredients to make sure I hadn't made of mistake, and I hadn't.
This wasn't great. We made this and found it very bland when made following recipe exactly. We added salt and garlic and it still just didn't taste very good. I probably won't make it again. Thank you anyway. We love so much on this site that we are surprised to find something we don't like.