This pleasing dip gets its Greek-style flavor from the feta cheese and lemon peel. “Serve it with chips or raw vegetables when friends stop by, or try a spoonful on top of a baked potato.”—Emily R. Chaney, Blue Hill, Maine
- 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Pepper to taste
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a blender, combine the milk, cottage cheese, feta cheese, oregano, lemon peel and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as A Touch of Greek Dip in Taste of Home August/September 2005, p 53
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for A Touch of Greek Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review