7 Fruit Salad Recipe
A tongue-tingling lime dressing complements the colorful variety of fruit in this delightful salad. It's always a hit at summer get-togethers. It looks beautiful on a buffet and is very refreshing on a hot day.
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 medium nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1 large firm banana, thinly sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups watermelon balls
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, water and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add nectarines and banana; toss to coat.
- 2. In a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl, combine the remaining fruits. Add nectarine mixture; stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 116 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for 7 Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC