7 Fruit Salad
A tongue-tingling lime dressing complements the colorful variety of fruit in this delightful salad. It's always a hit at summer get-togethers. It looks beautiful on a buffet and is very refreshing on a hot day.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 medium nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1 large firm banana, thinly sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups watermelon balls
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, water and sugar; stir until
- sugar is dissolved. Add nectarines and banana; toss to coat.
- In a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl, combine the remaining fruits. Add
- nectarine mixture; stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 116 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.