- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil; grease foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and remaining butter, stirring after 1 minute and every 30 seconds thereafter. Stir in milk and vanilla. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/3 pounds (81 pieces).
Reviews for 5-Ingredient Fudge
Sort By :
"Delicious and oh so easy!"
"This is SOOOO good. I have to force myself to only eat one small piece at a time."
"I've made this for years with all semisweet chips but have never used butter. Lining the pan with plastic wrap works just as well as foil. This fudge is quick, easy, and hard to stay away from once it's finished."
"Excellent - easy to make and yummy."
"If I had to name this recipe, I'd call it happy children! And it was really easy to make. I was out of vanilla and used almond extract instead."