- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil; grease foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and remaining butter, stirring after 1 minute and every 30 seconds thereafter. Stir in milk and vanilla. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/3 pounds (81 pieces).
Reviews for 5-Ingredient Fudge
"The kids declared this their new favorite homemade fudge. A cinch to make."
"Creamy, delicious fudge. I would love to try to make this fudge with different kinds of chips and adding things in, such as vanilla chips and candy cane bits or oreo cookie pieces. Easy to make, but found that it thickens up quickly. If you have an extra body to spread it in the pan, it helps."
"Delicious and oh so easy!"
"This is SOOOO good. I have to force myself to only eat one small piece at a time."
"I've made this for years with all semisweet chips but have never used butter. Lining the pan with plastic wrap works just as well as foil. This fudge is quick, easy, and hard to stay away from once it's finished."