- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 Eggland's Best eggs (large), scrambled
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce, or more as you need
- Clean and chop cauliflower head into florets.
- In batches, using your food processor, pulse until rice is formed (see photo for reference).
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Add in cauliflower and vegetables. Cook for about ten minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add in eggs and cook, stirring together until well-combined.
- When eggs are cooked, turn off the heat.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds, fresh cilantro, or chopped scallions. Yield: 4 servings
Originally published as 5-Ingredient Cauliflower Fried Rice in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for 5-Ingredient Cauliflower Fried Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review