- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 Eggland's Best eggs (large), scrambled
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce, or more as you need
- Clean and chop cauliflower head into florets.
- In batches, using your food processor, pulse until rice is formed (see photo for reference).
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Add in cauliflower and vegetables. Cook for about ten minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add in eggs and cook, stirring together until well-combined.
- When eggs are cooked, turn off the heat.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds, fresh cilantro, or chopped scallions. Yield: 4 servings
Originally published as 5-Ingredient Cauliflower Fried Rice in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for 5-Ingredient Cauliflower Fried Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 26, 2017
"we love fried rice since where trying to be healthier eaters! this recipe was perfect!!"