5-Cheese Ravioli Marinara
This ravioli is ready in a flash, tossed with your favorite pasta sauce, then sprinkled with freshly shaved Parmesan cheese. —Nancy Sousley, Lafayette, Indiana
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen five-cheese or chicken ravioli
- 4 small zucchini, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, combine zucchini and marinara sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered. 7-9 minutes or until zucchini is
- crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ravioli; add to zucchini mixture. Heat through, stirring gently
- to combine. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 422 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 1,188 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.