5-Cheese Ravioli Marinara Recipe
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen five-cheese or chicken ravioli
- 4 small zucchini, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine zucchini and marinara sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered. 7-9 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Drain ravioli; add to zucchini mixture. Heat through, stirring gently to combine. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 422 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 1188mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 7g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for 5-Cheese Ravioli Marinara
"family loved this! fast and easy! very flavorable!"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.