This ravioli is ready in a flash, tossed with your favorite pasta sauce, then sprinkled with freshly shaved Parmesan cheese. —Nancy Sousley, Lafayette, Indiana
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen five-cheese or chicken ravioli
- 4 small zucchini, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine zucchini and marinara sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered. 7-9 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ravioli; add to zucchini mixture. Heat through, stirring gently to combine. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as 5-Cheese Ravioli Marinara in Taste of Home September/October 2014
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for 5-Cheese Ravioli Marinara
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review