This ravioli is ready in a flash, tossed with your favorite pasta sauce, then sprinkled with freshly shaved Parmesan cheese. —Nancy Sousley, Lafayette, Indiana
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen five-cheese or chicken ravioli
- 4 small zucchini, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine zucchini and marinara sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered. 7-9 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ravioli; add to zucchini mixture. Heat through, stirring gently to combine. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as 5-Cheese Ravioli Marinara in Taste of Home September/October 2014
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for 5-Cheese Ravioli Marinara
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2016
"family loved this! fast and easy! very flavorable!"