4 Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet Recipe
No ice cream maker is needed to make this easy, 4-ingredient sorbet from Kory Figura of Waverly, Iowa. She does report one problem, however. "We couldn't keep enough watermelon in the house to keep up with the demand!"
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; set aside.
- 2. In a blender or food processor, process the watermelon in batches until pureed. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the sugar syrup and lemon juice.
- 3. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; cover and freeze for 8 hours or until firm. Just before serving, puree watermelon mixture in batches until smooth. Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
1 cup: 184 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for 4 Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC