- combined. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a large baking
- pan; add 1 in. of boiling water to larger pan.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull.
- Remove springform pan from water bath; remove foil. Cool cheesecake
- on a wire rack 10 minutes; loosen edges from pan with a knife. Cool
- 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- For ganache, place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan,
- bring cream and sugar just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk
- until smooth. Cool to reach a spreading consistency, stirring
- Remove rim from pan. Spread ganache over cheesecake to within 1 in.
- of edge. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 480 calories, 35 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.