30-Minute Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped green pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, soup and seasonings; bring to a boil.
- 2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until thick and bubbly. Garnish with green pepper and cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings (about 2 quarts).
1 cup: 273 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 771mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for 30-Minute Chili
"A little on the bland side, but really quick!"
"Very simple and quick even my very picky 3 year old loves it!"
"This recipe was really quick and easy to make. My husband loved it. I gave it four stars only because it was a little sweet for me. I tend to like a little more heat."
"This was really good and so quick. I just added one can of chili beans"
"yummy and simple"
"This is my husbands favorite chilli recipe! The only thing I do different is add a can of chilli ready diced tomatoes. This is a frequently made dish at our house!"
"Make it all the time!"
"My husband and kids loved this recipe. Great dinner dish on those cold winter nights. Very easy to make and quick too."
"Instead of chilli beans i use refried beans for those who do not like texture of whole beans"
"Cut recipe in half.3 t chili powder(instead of 2t)ADD: 2 C tomato juiceTop with sour cream and shredded cheese"