- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped green pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, soup and seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until thick and bubbly. Garnish with green pepper and cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings (about 2 quarts).
Reviews for 30-Minute Chili
Sort By :
Very simple and quick even my very picky 3 year old loves it!
This recipe was really quick and easy to make. My husband loved it. I gave it four stars only because it was a little sweet for me. I tend to like a little more heat.
This was really good and so quick. I just added one can of chili beans
yummy and simple
This is my husbands favorite chilli recipe! The only thing I do different is add a can of chilli ready diced tomatoes. This is a frequently made dish at our house!