- 4 cups water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in noodles; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews for 30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup
Sort By :
"This is my favourite to make! I tried another recipe just now and it doesn't even compare!"
"EZ, fast, delicious"
"Delicious and simple to make! I will definitely make this again!"
"I think your new way to save receipes is really horrible."
"Mama6Kellys - I know it's been a long time since you posted, but I thought I'd let you know this anyway. I use a smooth edge can opener, instead of using the lift top on the lid. It takes the entire top off the can, so you can use a rubber scraper without damaging it. You can get all the soup out of the can, too.This recipe sounds so good! I can't wait to try it."