- 4 cups water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in noodles; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews for 30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup
Sort By :
"Egg noodles are the way to go for soup unless you cook pasta noodles first, they become mushy and unpleasant. So, 5 stars for using them here. The picture does not look like a cream soup was made but who cares, it is good. : )"
"Delicious! I make this soup using leftover chicken and freeze for a quick meal."
"Super yummy, super easy, and super quick! I did add a little heavy whipping cream since i happened to have some on hand and it made deliciously creamier. I also added more chicken broth for the right consistency--personal preference. Definitely a soup keeper!"
"Made this today for my son's girlfriend who is sick. Turned out great. Will definitely save this recipe."
"This is my favourite to make! I tried another recipe just now and it doesn't even compare!"