- 8 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 cup Minute® White Rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- Toss chicken with dressing in resealable plastic bag. Add chicken with dressing to large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Stir in broth; bring to boil. Cover. Simmer 10 minutes. Add beans; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170°F). Remove chicken from skillet. Add rice and almonds. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken over rice mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for 30 Minute Almond Chicken
"This recipe tasted very good, but the chicken thighs I prepared didn't brown like the ones in the photo. I didn't have regular Italian salad dressing, so I used creamy Italian. I'm not sure if that made the difference. I will definitely make this again. My family liked it and it was quick and easy to prepare."