- 8 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 cup Minute® White Rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- Toss chicken with dressing in resealable plastic bag. Add chicken with dressing to large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Stir in broth; bring to boil. Cover. Simmer 10 minutes. Add beans; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170°F). Remove chicken from skillet. Add rice and almonds. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken over rice mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as 30 Minute Almond Chicken in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p44
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for 30 Minute Almond Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review