3-Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
This is probably the easiest recipe that I've ever come across, but it's one of my best-tasting recipes, too! It's very important that you keep the dip warm while serving. You can also heat it in a microwave oven.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne without beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- Combine cheese, chili and chilies in a saucepan or fondue pot. Heat
- over medium-low, stirring frequently, until the cheese melts. Serve
- warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 175 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.