- 1-1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Mexican stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 small sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Crumble turkey into a pressure cooker. Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Close cover securely according to manufacturer’s directions. Bring cooker to full pressure over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 5 minutes. (Pressure regulator should maintain a slow steady rocking motion or release of steam; adjust heat if needed.
- Immediately cool according to manufacturer’s directions until pressure is completely reduced. Stir chili. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for 25-Minute Turkey Chili
"Extremely bland if you make it following these exact ingredients, at least it was quick"
"Family loved it. I added garlic but that was it."
"Loved it! I didn't have the Mexican tomatoes, so I used regular & added a can of green chilies. I also added the whole 14 oz can of beef broth. My husband loves this...definitely a keeper. Oh - I didn't use ground turkey, I chopped up turkey loin that was leftover from the night before and just threw everything together on the stove top for 30 min. Easy!"
"I love this chili. Imake it on my stove top and let it cook a little longer, it is so tasty"
"Best Turkey Chili I've ever had! My family loves it."