25-Minute Turkey Chili Recipe
- 1-1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Mexican stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 small sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Crumble turkey into a pressure cooker. Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Close cover securely according to manufacturer’s directions. Bring cooker to full pressure over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 5 minutes. (Pressure regulator should maintain a slow steady rocking motion or release of steam; adjust heat if needed.
- Immediately cool according to manufacturer’s directions until pressure is completely reduced. Stir chili. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for 25-Minute Turkey Chili
Sort By :
Loved it! I didn't have the Mexican tomatoes, so I used regular & added a can of green chilies. I also added the whole 14 oz can of beef broth. My husband loves this...definitely a keeper. Oh - I didn't use ground turkey, I chopped up turkey loin that was leftover from the night before and just threw everything together on the stove top for 30 min. Easy!
I love this chili. Imake it on my stove top and let it cook a little longer, it is so tasty
Best Turkey Chili I've ever had! My family loves it.
I use regular canned tomatoes, leave out the jalapeno and add extra chili powder and about a Tbs of cumin. I always serve it with at cornbread and shredded cheddar cheese.
If this could be 10 stars I would. The only change I made was using my own tomatoes that I canned last year this was absolutely the best and I use it as a primary chili recipe