20-Minute Skillet Salmon
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Total: 20 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 cups chopped cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- HEAT large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat.
- Add fish; cook 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with
- fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD milk and reduced-fat cream cheese to skillet; cook and stir until
- cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir
- in cucumbers and dill.
- RETURN fish to skillet. Cook 2 min. or until heated through. Serve
- over rice; top with cream cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
FOOD FACTS: Check salmon fillets for bones before cooking by running fingers over surface. Small bumps are usually a sign of bones - use tweezers to remove them.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 360 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.