20-Minute Skillet Salmon Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Total: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 cups chopped cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- 1. HEAT large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- 2. ADD milk and reduced-fat cream cheese to skillet; cook and stir until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in cucumbers and dill.
- 3. RETURN fish to skillet. Cook 2 min. or until heated through. Serve over rice; top with cream cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 360 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC