- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 cups chopped cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- HEAT large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD milk and reduced-fat cream cheese to skillet; cook and stir until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in cucumbers and dill.
- RETURN fish to skillet. Cook 2 min. or until heated through. Serve over rice; top with cream cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as 20-Minute Skillet Salmon Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for 20-Minute Skillet Salmon(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review