20-Minute Bruschetta-Chicken Skillet Recipe
Recipe provided by KRAFT®
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) HUNT'S® Diced Tomatoes, drained, liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup croutons, coarsely crushed
- 1. HEAT oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 4 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan and basil.
- 2. ADD reserved tomato liquid to skillet. Top chicken with tomato mixture; simmer on low heat 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted and tomato mixture is heated through.
- 3. TRANSFER chicken to serving plate; top with crushed croutons and remaining Parmesan. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC