- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) HUNT'S® Diced Tomatoes, drained, liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup croutons, coarsely crushed
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 4 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan and basil.
- ADD reserved tomato liquid to skillet. Top chicken with tomato mixture; simmer on low heat 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted and tomato mixture is heated through.
- TRANSFER chicken to serving plate; top with crushed croutons and remaining Parmesan. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for 20-Minute Bruschetta-Chicken Skillet
Sort By :
"I thought it was a little bland, next time I will change it up a little, do my own thing...I like to follow recipe the 1st time I cook something....so that next time I will know what to add, change, etc."
"We made this last week when life was too busy for a complex recipe. Taking others' advice my husband sauteed diced onion, sweet red bell pepper, garlic, and a few mushrooms THEN he followed the recipe, using Garlic, Basil & Oregano Diced Tomatoes. I cut the too-thick breasts I had in half so they were the thickness of cutlets, then they cooked in the time stated in the recipe. Definitely better on macaroni. Our changes upped the prep time, about doubled it, but this is a good "Jumping off point" recipe. A real keeper."
"Cut up chicken and added some additional seasonings - very tasty change"
"Very good. Bruschetta is supposed to be on bread, so I toasted some sour dough bread and served it on that. Like the comments, I added onions and garlic and seasoned it up more. I will definitely make it again."
"This doesn't even sound good...bruschetta has a richer flavor than what the ingredients will offer in this recipe.??"