2 a.m. Feeding Snack Bars Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup each milk chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips and vanilla or white chips
- 3 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, combine the eggs and butter; add to the dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in chips.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle with candy bar pieces. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for 2 a.m. Feeding Snack Bars
Sort By :
"Just made this recipe this morning to serve company for lunch's dessert. The aroma as it baked was mouth-watering! The flavor was good but the texture was cake-like and not as moist as I like. I will put left-overs in good containers and try to finish them before they totally dry out."
"Great recipe to make for your family or to take to friends and neighbors! Easy and oh so yummy!"
"These were easy brownies to make. I used milk, semi-sweet chocolates and butterscotch pieces. To make healthier for a new momma, use whole wheat flour and 1/4 cup of ground flax and wheat germ. Also, consider using stevia instead of refined sugar."
"Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!!"
"I used another brownie recipe that I love and added peanut butter/milk chocolate chips to the batter and sprinkled with the chopped snickers bar. Delish!"