Whenever I serve this grilled chicken to family and friends, which is quite often, I'm bound to be asked for the recipe. It's a fast and tasty meal that I'm happy to share with others. —Pam Shinogle, Arlington, Texas
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes or refrigerate for several hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat, for 8-12 minutes, turning once, or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as 15-Minute Marinated Chicken in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p88
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for 15-Minute Marinated Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review