- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes or refrigerate for several hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat, for 8-12 minutes, turning once, or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for 15-Minute Marinated Chicken
"I broiled the chicken and it was extremely moist and tasty. I will definitely be making this again."
"Easy, quick and great flavor."
"Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to try this since I'm not a big dijon mustard lover. But it's so delicious I've made it three times in two weeks! I marinate my meat longer, overnight usually, and it's so tasty! A nice break from regular barbecue with plenty of flavor so that it doesn't need anything else. I've been stocking up on dijon mustard to keep making this and haven't made any changes except extending marinating time."
"Quick, easy, and tasty! My husband and I love it.There's a coupon for $1 off of any HarvestLand Product here: (They have really good organic chicken. =] )http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/10/1-off-any-harvestland-product-2.html"
"I really enjoyed this recipe! I like the mustard flavor the chicken had.I used a gluten free stone ground mustard instead of dijon mustard due to having that in the house. Also if you are making this recipe gluten free verify your Worcestershire sauce is also gluten free.I added a little garlic and fresh thyme because everything tastes better with garlic in my opinion. Next time I make this recipe I will used only fresh thyme instead of tarragon. Tarragon is not my favorite herb. This recipe was so easy. I will definitely be making it again!"