15-Minute Marinated Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes or refrigerate for several hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat, for 8-12 minutes, turning once, or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for 15-Minute Marinated Chicken(21)
Sort By :
Quick, easy, and tasty! My husband and I love it.
There's a coupon for $1 off of any HarvestLand Product here: (They have really good organic chicken. =] )
I haven't tried this marinate but I have one that is sooooo good. 2T. dijon mustard, 2T honey mixed with 3 or 4T. olive oil. That's it. mix that together and marinate your chicken 20 minutes on the counter or in the fridge for a couple of hours. just remember to bring it out of the fridge for 20 minutes before putting on the grill. it's delish. oh, salt and pepper your chicken boneless skinless breasts first. try it.
I really enjoyed this recipe! I like the mustard flavor the chicken had.I used a gluten free stone ground mustard instead of dijon mustard due to having that in the house. Also if you are making this recipe gluten free verify your Worcestershire sauce is also gluten free.I added a little garlic and fresh thyme because everything tastes better with garlic in my opinion. Next time I make this recipe I will used only fresh thyme instead of tarragon. Tarragon is not my favorite herb. This recipe was so easy. I will definitely be making it again!
Aweful. Disregard those who say they dont like mustard or dijon and found this good. Its horrid. The mustard dominates everything...its all you smell when you grill, its all you notice when you eat it...its rotten. If you like mustard you'll love this, otherwise avoid it like the plague. You do not taste any of the other ingredients. So i am guesing the "happy" reviewers know the author or are schills. Because plainly, this one blows. If you still want to try it i'd say cut the mustard down to 1/4 of what this recipe calls for..at MOST.
I don't usually like mustard but as a marinade it was pretty good the way it blended with the other sauces and seasonings. Will certainly make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >