15-Minute Marinated Chicken
Whenever I serve this grilled chicken to family and friends, which is quite often, I'm bound to be asked for the recipe. It's a fast and tasty meal that I'm happy to share with others. —Pam Shinogle, Arlington, Texas
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five
- ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; marinate at
- room temperature for 15 minutes or refrigerate for several hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat, for
- 8-12 minutes, turning once, or until a meat thermometer reads
- 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Diabetic Exchanges: One serving equals 3 lean meat; also, 161 calories, 287 mg sodium, 73 mg cholesterol, 2 gm carbohydrate, 28 gm protein, 4 gm fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.