- baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30-35
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla
- until smooth. Beat in sugar. Frost the cake. Sprinkle with walnuts
- and coconut. Refrigerate. Yield: 18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 286 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 304 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.