The view from our mountain home includes Pike's Peak, so we frequently eat on our wraparound porch in good weather. During family get-together, we often savor this zippy salsa with chips while we feast on the natural beauty all around us.
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 tablespoon seeded chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as 10 Minute Zesty Salsa in Country Woman March/April 2005, p33
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for 10 Minute Zesty Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review