10-Minute Taco Salad Recipe
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) corn chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1-1/4 cups salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1. In a small saucepan , cook beans over medium-low heat until heated through. Place corn chips on a large platter. Top with beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, olives, salsa and sour cream. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 423 calories, 25g fat (9g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 727mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 7g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for 10-Minute Taco Salad
"This is a great super quick dish. I swap out the corn chips to make it a healthier dish. My meat eating husband even loves this one!"
"Wonderful recipe. My 2 year old was able to help with this. Next time I would probably mix the beans with some seasoned hamburger!"