- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) corn chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1-1/4 cups salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a small saucepan , cook beans over medium-low heat until heated through. Place corn chips on a large platter. Top with beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, olives, salsa and sour cream. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for 10-Minute Taco Salad
"Super easy and meatless version of the traditional salad. Very good!"
"This is a great super quick dish. I swap out the corn chips to make it a healthier dish. My meat eating husband even loves this one!"
"I cooked this today for lunch (getting tired of soup and sandwich) added 1/2lb of ground beaf &red pepper corns.yum Snowkitty"
"I cooked 1lb of ground beef prior and added it to the beans, plus 1 tsp of chili powder. Delicious!"
"Wonderful recipe. My 2 year old was able to help with this. Next time I would probably mix the beans with some seasoned hamburger!"