10-Minute Taco Salad Recipe
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) corn chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1-1/4 cups salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a small saucepan , cook beans over medium-low heat until heated through. Place corn chips on a large platter. Top with beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, olives, salsa and sour cream. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for 10-Minute Taco Salad(9)
Sort By :
Super easy and meatless version of the traditional salad. Very good!
This is a great super quick dish. I swap out the corn chips to make it a healthier dish. My meat eating husband even loves this one!
this is our go-to quick meal! We heat up the beans in the microwave (we like Bush's mild), pour over the chips and let the cheese melt. Then, we put all the fixings on the side and let everyone make their own taco salad.
I cooked this today for lunch (getting tired of soup and sandwich) added 1/2lb of ground beaf &red pepper corns.yum Snowkitty
I cooked 1lb of ground beef prior and added it to the beans, plus 1 tsp of chili powder. Delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Salad Recipes >