- 1 package (13-1/2 ounce) Johnsonville® Andouille Dinner Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 ounces raw shrimp, peeled and deveined or 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons Cajun Creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 box (8 ounces) Jambalaya rice mix
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained and divided
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a bowl, combine sausage, shrimp or chicken with Cajun Creole seasoning; toss to coat.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage, shrimp or chicken, cooking and stirring until shrimp turn pink or chicken is no longer pink, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. In addition, add one-half of the tomatoes into the rice preparation.
- After 12 minutes of cooking, add remaining tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and parsley.
- Continue to cook on low, covered, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Add sausage, shrimp or chicken to rice; stir until heated through. Serve Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for 1-2-3 Jambalaya(6)
Sort By :
The Creole seasoning and the hot sauce combined was just a little too much for me. Leftovers are even hotter! The jambalaya mix is plenty spicy alone. If I make this again I'll reduce the Creole seasoning and not use the hot sauce at all.
I made this tonight for a group of 10 boys and they loved it!! So simple to make!!
This is nice and tasty.
This is very tasty recipe.
love it, real nice flavor
More Recipe Collections
- Andouille >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cajun Stew Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Stew Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Jambalaya >
- Johnsonville® >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >