1-2-3 Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 6 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, mustard and garlic. Pour half of marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain fish and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over high heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 322 calories, 24g fat (4g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 452mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 24g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat.
Reviews for 1-2-3 Grilled Salmon
"Got great comments from my wife who enjoys salmon presented in different ways. Will make again when we have company. It's quick and easy!"
"My husband and I love this recipe. He told his mom about it, she fixed it, and my father-in-law that doesn't really care for salmon liked it."
"My family enjoyed this salmon (even my 3 year old). I did not drizzle the remaining marinade over the fish after grilling and it was still very flavorful. Will definately make again! Thanks!"
"This was delicious, but it's hard to tell how much of that was due to the marinade and how much was thanks to the grilling and the high quality salmon in general. But we loved it and plan to use it in the future. The ingredients are all simple things we have on hand, which is nice. My kids loved it too, by the way."
"We kicked this up with a chile spice blend before putting on the grill. Really liked the soy sauce & mustard subtle flavors."
"It was ok."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.