1-2-3 Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 6 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, mustard and garlic. Pour half of marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain fish and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over high heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
1 salmon fillet with about 1 tablespoon soy sauce mixture equals 322 calories, 24 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 452 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat.
Reviews for 1-2-3 Grilled Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.