1-2-3 Grilled Salmon for Two
“I love salmon, but my husband doesn't. So I combined flavors I knew he liked to create this recipe, and now it's the only salmon recipe he will eat. It’s so easy and only requires a handful of ingredients." —Nicole Clayton, Prescott, Arizona
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 2 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, mustard and garlic. Pour
- half of marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the
- salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain fish and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a
- paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill
- salmon, covered, over high heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish
- flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 each equals 322 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 452 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.