“I love salmon, but my husband doesn't. So I combined flavors I knew he liked to create this recipe, and now it's the only salmon recipe he will eat. It’s so easy and only requires a handful of ingredients." —Nicole Clayton, Prescott, Arizona
Recommended: Top 10 Grilled Fish Recipes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 2 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, mustard and garlic. Pour half of marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain fish and discard marinade. On a greased grill rack, grill salmon, covered, over high heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as 1-2-3 Grilled Salmon for Two in Taste of Home
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for 1-2-3 Grilled Salmon for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2016
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2012
"Just the right kick without being too much. I thought it enhanced the taste of the salmon."