I love salmon, but my husband doesn't. So I combined flavors I knew he liked to create this grilled recipe, and now it's the only salmon he will eat. It's so easy and only requires a handful of ingredients. —Nicole Clayton, Prescott, Arizona
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 6 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, mustard and garlic. Pour half of marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain fish and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over high heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as 1-2-3 Grilled Salmon in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p99
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for 1-2-3 Grilled Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review