1-2-3 Barbecue Sausage Recipe
- 6 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bottles (18 ounces each) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1. Divide sausages between two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Combine barbecue sauce and brown sugar; pour over sausages and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring once. Yield: about 24 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 439 calories, 31 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 1,463 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for 1-2-3 Barbecue Sausage
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC