1-2-3 Barbecue Sausage
When my husband, Joe, and I hosted our Western wedding, good friend Kay Skiles prepared a tempting buffet meal that included this tangy easy-to-fix sausage.
More Grilled Pork Recipes »
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 6 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bottles (18 ounces each) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- Divide sausages between two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- Combine barbecue sauce and brown sugar; pour over sausages and toss
- to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until sauce is
- thickened, stirring once. Yield: about 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 439 calories, 31 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 1,463 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.