- 6 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bottles (18 ounces each) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- Divide sausages between two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Combine barbecue sauce and brown sugar; pour over sausages and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring once. Yield: about 24 servings.
Originally published as 1-2-3 Barbecue Sausage in Down the Aisle Country-Style 2000, p32
Reviews for 1-2-3 Barbecue Sausage
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review