- 6 pounds Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bottles (18 ounces each) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- Divide sausages between two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Combine barbecue sauce and brown sugar; pour over sausages and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring once. Yield: about 24 servings.
Reviews for 1-2-3 Barbecue Sausage(9)
Sort By :
This is an easy and quick recipe to make and serve. My husband loved it as did my five year old daughter who is extremely picky.
One of those things that is just so tasty and everyone loves!
very easy and very yummy!!
SUPER easy, Super tastey! Great for football, & UFC fight night! Will absolutely make again!
Fairly basic but tasty