- 6 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bottles (18 ounces each) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- Divide sausages between two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Combine barbecue sauce and brown sugar; pour over sausages and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring once. Yield: about 24 servings.
Reviews for 1-2-3 Barbecue Sausage(8)
Sort By :
One of those things that is just so tasty and everyone loves!
very easy and very yummy!!
SUPER easy, Super tastey! Great for football, & UFC fight night! Will absolutely make again!
Fairly basic but tasty
I love this recipe, so easy and sweetly delicious. I like to cut the 2-inch pieces horizontally so that the inside gets a little firmer.