- 4-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; sprinkle with pepper. Place in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with sauce. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for "Secret's in the Sauce" BBQ Ribs
Sort By :
I made this recipe exactly as is. Cooked the ribs for 7 hours in the slow cooker and the meat fell off the bone. However, we found the sauce extremely sweet. Will not make again.
The meat comes apart and the flavor is very tasty. It is an easy recipe for a busy family.
We loved it, easy fell off the bones. I did not have cherry presserves so used strawberry, still good with my choice of bar-b-que sauce.
a different flavor for the ribs.
easy and average..won't use this recipe again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Rib Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs >
- Slow Cooker BBQ >
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs >
- Slow Cooker Pork Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Ribs >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >