"Secret's in the Sauce" BBQ Ribs
A sweet, rich sauce makes these ribs so tender that the meat literally falls off the bones. And the aroma is wonderful. Yum! —Tanya Reid, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
5 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 4-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; sprinkle with pepper. Place in a
- 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour
- over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is
- tender. Serve with sauce. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 921 calories, 58 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 220 mg cholesterol, 1,402 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 48 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a blush wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with M.Chapoutier Côtes du Rhône Belleruche Rosé 2013
, light, sweet and pink. A perfect wine for just enjoying on its own or with lighter fare. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now