I like to make punch in the slow cooker for parties. Add a splash of bourbon or whisky for an adult crowd. It’s also superb for poaching pears.—Judy Batson, Tampa, FL
Recommended: 41 Ways to Love Jell-O (Because We Know You Do)
- 4 cups frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 6 whole star anise
- 8 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- Mixed fresh berries, optional
- In a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until heated through. Strain punch, discarding fruit and spices. If desired, serve with fresh berries. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Hot Spiced Berry Punch in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2015, p89
Reviews for Hot Spiced Berry Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review