- flour mixture alternately with buttermilk mixture to creamed
- mixture. beating well after each addition.
- Pour into three greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at
- 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing
- to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, whisk together milk and flour in a saucepan. Cook, over
- medium heat stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Cover and cool.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in vanilla and butter flavoring. Gradually add cooled milk mixture
- and beat 4 minutes or until light and fluffy. Frost cooled cake.
- Decorate with gummy fish and worms if desired. Yield: 12-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 524 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 404 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.