- 2-3/4 cups chocolate bear-shaped crackers or chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- Caramel sundae syrup, optional
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine crushed crackers and 2 tablespoons sugar with melted butter. Using the bottom of a glass, press cracker mixture onto bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake until set, 12-15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, mix cold water and coffee granules until blended. Sprinkle gelatin over coffee mixture; let stand 5 minutes. Microwave chocolate chips and 1/4 cup cream on high until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Stir gelatin into chocolate mixture until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining cream. Beat in chocolate mixture until blended. Transfer filling to crust. Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 2 hours.
- If desired, drizzle with caramel and chocolate syrups. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Easy Mocha Cream Pie in TasteofHome.com 2016
Reviews for Easy Mocha Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review