For a snack that's very much like guacamole—but without the avocados which are high in fat—try this recipe.—Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli, cooked and chilled
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Refrigerate for several hours. Serve with vegetables or tortilla chips. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as "Broccomole" Dip in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p44
Reviews for "Broccomole" Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review