"ABC" Sandwiches Recipe
- 12 slices bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 12 bacon strips, cooked
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 6 tomato slices, optional
- Spread each slice of toast with 1 teaspoon butter. In a bowl, combine the cheese, apple, salad dressing and walnuts. Spread on 6 slices of toast; place 2 slices of bacon on each. Cover with egg slices. Top with tomatoes if desired and remaining slices of toast. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for "ABC" Sandwiches(4)
Sort By :
Made this recipe for a baby shower. It is so good and everyone enjoyed these sandwiches. Since we were doing a brunch, we served the spread on toasted English Muffins. So delicious!
This is my favorite cheese sandwich recipe. I make it for church picnics, family get togethers and sometimes just for home lunches. Really touches all the good comfort spots!
We love these at our house. I really thought my husband would not like it, but he does. Great flavor and texture.
Most sandwich recipes dont appeal to me for some reason, but this one is top notch! The variety of flavors is great!