Facebook 10 Question Trivia Rules and Guidelines
Official rules for 10 question Trivia on Facebook.com.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all facebook members who are U.S. residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who are "fans" of Taste of Home. Employees of Reiman Media Group, or its affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to enter Contest. Contest is governed by the laws of the U.S.A. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. To Enter: The Contest begins at 8:00 a.m. ET, July 6, 2009, and Ends at 11:59 p.m. on 08/31/2009. All times noted are Eastern Time To enter, visit your facebook home page, and you will see a status update with the trivia question. Answer the question by emailing your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first entrant to email the correct answer along with the tasteofhome.com URL will win.
Questions will be posted as follows: Each Monday for 10 weeks a trivia question will be posted at 8:00 a.m. The first question will be posted at 8:00 am on July 6, 2009, the second on July 13, 2009 etc. The first respondent each week to email email@example.com with the correct answer and tasteofhome.com URL with the answer wins. Tasteofhome.com is the official timekeeper for this contest. Judges determinations are final. There will be one winner per question for each of the 10 questions. Winning responses will be posted on Tasteofhome.com and Facebook.com. Tasteofhome.com will contact the Winner via reply firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 p.m. the Friday following the Monday the question is posted.
All entries become the property of Taste of Home. By entering this contest you give us permission to use your entry in all print and electronic media, and to edit it for brevity and clarity.
3. Prize(s): The ten (10) winners will each receive one (1) of the following prizes of Taste of Home's Picnics, Potlucks, & Barbecues, a $9.99 value, Taste of Home's Tailgate Cookbook, a $9.99 value, or Taste of Home's Grilling Collection Cookbook a $9.99 value. Taste of Home will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner's acceptance or use of the prize. All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. The winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, and a media use release within two (2) weeks from the date of the notification letter or an alternate finalist may be selected.
4. Conditions: Taste of Home is not responsible for lost, late, or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. Taste of Home reserves the right to terminate or modify this contest at any time in the event of any intervention with the promotion beyond the control of Taste of Home. In such a circumstance, winners will be selected based on entries received to date of termination. In the event that two similar entries are received, only the entry judged to best meet criteria as set by Taste of Home will be included in the final judging. Entrants agree to indemnify Taste of Home and its affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Contest.
Winners will be notified on Facebook.com via direct reply within four (4) weeks of the closing date of August 31, 2009. By entering this sweepstakes you agree to the use of your name and likeness and entry for promotional purposes (except where prohibited by law).
5. The total number of contestants anticipated nationwide is 2,000.
6. Consumer Information: If you wish to receive a list of prize winners, or have any questions about the Contest, specify your request and write to: Tell Us on Facebook.com Contest, Taste of Home.com, 5400 South 60th Street, Greendale, WI, 53129.