In the Latest Magazine Issues
Welcome to Taste of Home and Simple & Delicious magazines! Subscribe today to get access to the newest recipes from real home cooks like you, all made with easy, everyday ingredients.
Take a peek inside Taste of Home June/July 2015!
In this issue:
- Blue Plate Specials. Pull up a stool and have a bottomless cuppa joe, a turkey sandwich dripping with gravy and a big slice of pie with a mountain of whipped cream. Readers show off their best home cooking inspired by America's diner classics.
- Gone Grillin'. High time for a cookout. Round up your favorite crowd, crack open some cold ones and bring out the goods—spice-rubbbed ribs, juicy sausages and sauced-up chicken. These sizzlers are meant to share.
- Hand-Picked Recipes. Eating your veggies is way more fun when they come from your own backyard (or your local market). Readers share the crunchiest, freshest, juiciest recipes that make your garden's stars shine.
Take a peek inside Simple & Delicious August/September 2015…now in a new grab-and-go size!
In this issue:
- Late Summer Showcase. 30 recipes in 30 minutes! Home cooks share simple meals that capture the season's glow and still leave plenty of time to get out and enjoy it.
- Quick Chick. Seven reasons why chicken is everyone's weeknight standby. It's awesome crispy, roasted or plunked on a waffle. Even better when it's ready in 30 minutes.
- Magic in a Pan. Celebrate the parade, the picnic or the family reunion with a make-and-take dessert. Your trusty 13x9 makes readers' best potluck cakes, bars, crisps and desserts amazingly shareable.
- It's Slow Easy. Plug it in, fill it up and take it easy with these winning slow cooker dishes.