In the Latest Magazine Issues
Welcome to Taste of Home and Simple & Delicious magazines! Subscribe today to get access to the newest recipes from real home cooks like you, all made with easy, everyday ingredients.
Taste of Home Summer 2016
All-American Fresh: Bubbly fruit pies, campfire ribs, homemade soft-serve and a knock-your-flip-flops-off potato salad. This nation of great cooks has got it covered. Feast on, friends.
In this issue:
- The Great American Campout. Celebrate 100 years of the National Park Service with open-air dishes that make happy campers from Acadia to Yosemite.
- A Better Backyard Bash. Make your patriotic party the best on the block with home-tested tips for fun, flair and a freewheeling beverage service.
- Potluck on the Porch. Crumble corn bread into your salad and spike that BBQ sauce with sweet tea—this get-together's Southern-style.
- Potato Salad, Perfected. Staffer Ellie Martin Cliffe brings her mom's famous potluck side to the Test Kitchen to prove it's all that, with a dash of paprika.
Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Summer, So Simple: There's no better feeling than the new start—and fresh produce—summer brings.
In this issue:
- Summer on the Double. 30 recipes in 30 minutes (and 12 bonus sides)! Let the garden's herbs, veggies and berries do the work, so you can get back to relaxing on the porch.
- Greek Chic. Take it slow for Mediterranean chicken tonight. Then, a quick toss with pasta, veggies and punchy dressing makes for easy eats tomorrow.
- You Know the Grill. Patio pit masters and backyard barbecuers show you how to beer-can your chicken, sizzle up your shrimp and get some serious char marks on your pizza crust.
- Plate It Cool. Ripe, crisp and oh-so-fresh, vegetables jump from garden to plate—no cooking, no fuss.
- Cookies for Camping. Here's to 100 years, National Park Service! Our readers are bringing the birthday treats—sweet crunchies and munchies for guaranteed happy trails.