In the Latest Magazine Issues
Welcome to Taste of Home and Simple & Delicious magazines! Subscribe today to get access to the newest recipes from real home cooks like you, all made with easy, everyday ingredients.
Taste of Home February/March 2016
Make Yourself at Home. Celebrate a full table with rise-and-shine baked treats, slow-roasted dinners and easy weeknight winners from creative home cooks.
In this issue:
- Morning Cakes & Breads. Whether it's an offical holiday or your'e simply declaring one, kick it off right with chocolate-chipped, sausage-studded or upside-down sweetness. You sure know how to start the day.
- Ready, Set, Play. Check cellphones at the door and get cozy with your favorite people and a flurry of board games. Being cooped up never felt so fun.
- Game-Time Grazing. Forget the forks, fans. With these snacks made for easy dipping, scooping and toting, everybody wins.
- Seriously the Best Chicken Soup. Break out your big bowls for this easy chicken soup with from-scratch flavor. Our food editor shows the way to rich broth and perfect noodles in no time.
Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Good food is simpler than ever. Find the speediest recipes and smartest tricks to make the most of what’s in your kitchen.
In this issue:
- Quick Prep Soups & Stews. Fast to make and satisfying by the bowl, these Dutch-oven dinners are loaded with the good stuff and seasoned just right. They're here to save your day—and diet.
- Busy Day Dinners. With 30 fast and fabulous suppers on the docket, your family's new favorites just keep coming. Get ready for buttery shrimp pasta, bacon burritos, mini meat loaves and more.
- Super Cheesy Sunday. Pump up your home team with all-the-way cheesy snacks. Swiss, blue, Co-Jack and Parm are ready for the halftime blitz.
- Easy Easter. Yup, it comes early this year, but now the feast is simpler than ever. Readers share their fresh-picked takes on your favorite standards. Think springtime, streamlined.
- S'mores Indoors. Cozy up to the classic bonfire treat in a new way. These crunchy, gooey, chocolaty goodies give you s'more to love right at home—no campsite needed.