In the Latest Magazine Issues
Welcome to Taste of Home and Simple & Delicious magazines! Subscribe today to get access to the newest recipes from real home cooks like you, all made with easy, everyday ingredients.
Taste of Home November 2016
Gather 'Round the Table: A showstopping bird, cozy casseroles and home-baked goodies with a holiday twist—spread your table with inviting dishes that make every meal memorable.
In this issue:
- Joy to the Swirl. 'Tis the season for twirly treats and expert tips in our annual holiday baking guide.
- Thanksgiving Secrets. From surprise ingredients to hosting advice, our Field Editors share 16 ways to make the big feast brilliant.
- Thanks for Coming! Make overnight guests feel right at home with these cheery welcome-makers.
- Mac 'n' Cheese, Please. They'll be lining up for the best mac around with a trio of cheeses and fun, crunchy toppers.
- Bright Comforts. Readers add cozy spices to grocery staples, delivering big flavors to weeknight dinners.
Simple & Delicious October/November 2016
Thank Heaven for Fall: Dig in to flaky crusts, simmering casseroles and the season's best sides. Talk about blessed.
In this issue:
- On Hand: Canned Pumpkin. Readers are stirring this squash into everything from breakfast to their midnight snacks.
- Oh My, Potpie! It's our quick spin on the rich and flaky classic. (Psst: Gotta love puff pastry!)
- Best Casseroles Ever. All your suppertime favorites, served up in a 13x9 pan.
- Beside the Bird. Test Kitchen staffers dish on the sides that make the feast effortlessly unforgettable.
- Slow-Cooked Comfort. Savor this collection of cozy countertop superstars made for morning, noon and night.