In the Latest Magazine Issues
Welcome to Taste of Home and Simple & Delicious magazines! Subscribe today to get access to the newest recipes from real home cooks like you, all made with easy, everyday ingredients.
Taste of Home September/October 2016
Load your bushel basket with recipes for farm-fresh breakfasts, ultimate tailgate take-alongs and the best darn apple pie to kick off a flavorful fall.
In this issue:
- A+ Apple Pie. Add a few new moves to your pie-making skills. Taste of Home Lead Test Cook Nicholas Iverson leads the way to a tasty apple filling packed inside a buttery crust that no fork can resist.
- Spooky Soup Night. Double, double, boil and bubble your way to steamy bowls filled with fall veggies, fresh herbs and a dash of the coziest spices. Set the scene with frightfully fun sides and décor.
- It's a Packer Party. One of the best things about football? The food, of course! Up in Green Bay, Wisconsin, the wives of players and coaches definitely know how to tailgate. Here's their favorite game time grub.
Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Shortcuts to Happy: Quick! Dive into these in-a-flash recipes so you won't miss a minute of fun.
In this issue:
- Friday Night Bites. Fold out the tailgate and get ready for five-ingredient fun.
- Breakfast in a Bowl. Upgrade your morning to hearty and healthy.
- Apple Happy. Spiced applesauce today makes tender muffins tomorrow.
- Summer Crock Stars. Slow cooker recipes bring the comfy; fruits and veggies bring the fresh.
- Ice Cream Social. Party on with floats, sundaes and more super-cool treats.