In the Latest Magazine Issues
Welcome to Taste of Home and Simple & Delicious magazines! Subscribe today to get access to the newest recipes from real home cooks like you, all made with easy, everyday ingredients.
Taste of Home Summer 2016
All-American Fresh: Bubbly fruit pies, campfire ribs, homemade soft-serve and a knock-your-flip-flops-off potato salad. This nation of great cooks has got it covered. Feast on, friends.
In this issue:
- The Great American Campout. Celebrate 100 years of the National Park Service with open-air dishes that make happy campers from Acadia to Yosemite.
- A Better Backyard Bash. Make your patriotic party the best on the block with home-tested tips for fun, flair and a freewheeling beverage service.
- Potluck on the Porch. Crumble corn bread into your salad and spike that BBQ sauce with sweet tea—this get-together's Southern-style.
- Potato Salad, Perfected. Staffer Ellie Martin Cliffe brings her mom's famous potluck side to the Test Kitchen to prove it's all that, with a dash of paprika.
Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Shortcuts to Happy: Quick! Dive into these in-a-flash recipes so you won't miss a minute of fun.
In this issue:
- Friday Night Bites. Fold out the tailgate and get ready for five-ingredient fun.
- Breakfast in a Bowl. Upgrade your morning to hearty and healthy.
- Apple Happy. Spiced applesauce today makes tender muffins tomorrow.
- Summer Crock Stars. Slow cooker recipes bring the comfy; fruits and veggies bring the fresh.
- Ice Cream Social. Party on with floats, sundaes and more super-cool treats.