In the Latest Magazine Issues
Welcome to Taste of Home and Simple & Delicious magazines! Subscribe today to get access to the newest recipes from real home cooks like you, all made with easy, everyday ingredients.
Taste of Home December 2015
Home sweet homemade. Christmastime calls for the richest desserts, herb-rubbed roasts, cheesy potatoes and buttered rolls to pass. Readers share the recipes that bring joy to every home.
In this issue:
- Christmas Eve Lasagna. Seafood lasagna often appears at this South Carolina grandpa's holiday dinners. Everyone gathers after church, and the whole famiglia helps in the kitchen.
- A Meat Loaf Story. A fun-loving Ohio mom gives her family's three-generation recipe a Tinseltown mashed-potato twist inspired by her favorite holiday movie. You'll eat your heart out, kid.
- Holiday Open House. Hang the wreath, clear off the buffet and whip up a batch of cheer. Tell the family to come on over for Christmas. There's enough cheesy potatoes, buttery dinner rolls and coconutty Bundt cake for everyone.
- Ready in a Twinkle. Get the party started way before the doorbell rings. Prep these appetizers early, then freeze, chill or slow cook. This year, you're the host with the most free time.
Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
It's all about good food, made simply, shared together.
In this issue:
- Top 10 Winter Classics. Chocolate cake, roast chicken, beef stew—you name it, these all-star recipes are from scratch, kitchen tested and reader adored. Before long, you’ll know them by heart.
- The 5-Ingredient Christmas. Save shopping time for the merry stuff. The grocery list stays short and sweet thanks to this simple take on the big feast.
- Holiday Slow Cooker. Your payoff for a little a.m. kitchen time: A day’s worth of simmering scents, a table full of jolly eaters and enough left in the slow cooker for late-night seconds.
- Meals in a Flurry. Unwrap 30 homey recipes that are done in a dash. With simple suppers like steak, pasta, pork chops and stir-fry, you’ve got comfort and joy in the bag.
- Fresh New Start. Here’s to a new year full of wholesome weekday dishes, feel-good family meals and lighter potlucks, too. These reader recipes are resolution-ready, so get cooking.