In the Latest Magazine Issues
Welcome to Taste of Home and Simple & Delicious magazines! Subscribe today to get access to the newest recipes from real home cooks like you, all made with easy, everyday ingredients.
Taste of Home April/May 2016
Picnics, showers and parties shine with a spread made from scratch. This issue is brimming with reader recipes for everything bright and bountiful.
In this issue:
- Simple Salmon. This seafood preparation is like your little black dress. Easy, classic, and perfect all by itself. But you can also glam it up when the mood strikes. Taste of Home Editor Jeanne Ambrose shows you how.
- Pack a Picnic. Blue skies and a big basket of mountain-high sandwiches, crunchy fried chicken and cool salads make hungry people happy. And you haven't even pulled out the pies yet.
- Slow Good for You. Healthy, slow-simmered dinners set the night's pace to laidback. Three readers prove that super simple meals can be super delicious, too.
- Grill for Two. When it's just the two of you, make it sizzle. Dishes like lemony picnic shrimp, Greek-inspired steak or smoky veggies come flame-kissed and ready for a close-up.
Simple & Delicious April/May 2016
Make your mornings—and every meal—better than basic with home cooks who share their sunshiny best.
In this issue:
- Oh My Omelet. Ontario reader Milynne Charlton makes any morning feel Sunday special by tucking veggies and cheese into fluffy eggs.
- One Potato, Two. Leave this springtime-y side dish to the slow cooker while you're out and about. Tomorrow, stir the lemony leftovers into a fresh-as-can-be chicken soup.
- Need for Speed. Take a break from the dinner rush. Family faves like one-pot pasta, meatball pizza and suppertime egg sandwiches put you on the fast track to tasty.
- Spring Loaded Potluck. Open windows, fun friends and a big table packed with all things bright, crisp and airy mean sunny days are here to stay.
- Lemon Lime Love. Pucker up for some springtime sweeties. Buttery cookies, fluffy mousse and tangy cupcakes are deliciously citrus-kissed.