Submit Recipes to Our Publications
Submit your best recipes in the categories below for a chance to see your name in print in any of our publications! Click the submit links below to access the "Add/Submit my Own Recipe" form. (You will need to log in to access the form.)
- Cheesy Game Day Food. Take me out to the ballpark with some easy, cheesy game day grub. Everything is better with cheese, and we want your very best cheesy snacks to munch while watching the game with friends.
Submit cheesy game day recipes >
- Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes. Put a fresh twist in your slow cooker menu with spring veggies like asparagus or peas, or light citrus flavors. We're looking for easy meals that won’t add to the extra pounds winter left behind.
Submit healthy slow cooker recipes >
- Lemon-Lime Desserts. We're on the lookout for your best lemon-lime desserts—lemon chess pie, citrusy sandwich cookies, lime-coconut cheesecake and more.
Submit lemon-lime dessert recipes >
- Homemade Ballpark Food. We're hungry for the ballpark food favorites you make at home—garlic fries, corn dog casserole, nutty caramel corn and more.
Submit ballpark food-inspired recipes >
- Cozy Sunday Slow Cooker. Send in your main dishes, side dishes and desserts that are special enough for Sunday dinner but still set-it-and-forget-it easy.
Submit easy slow-cooked dinner recipes >
- Spring Veggies. We're craving sweet young peas, snappy green asparagus and all the other fresh vegetables that shout spring is here! Use them in side dishes, casseroles, breakfasts or brunches, then share your recipe with us.
Submit spring vegetable recipes >
- Pizza All Day Long. If you've ever dreamed of eating pizza from morning to night, here's your chance. We want those breakfasty scrambled egg pies, dinner-ready stuffed cheeseburger slices and party-perfect pizza apps.
Submit pizza recipes >
- Nourishing Soups. Slow-cooked or quick-simmered, soup can be an easy way to warm up and fill up on a cold day without breaking the calorie bank.
Submit healthy soup recipes >
- S'more-Inspired Recipes. Send us your indoor-s'mores recipes—no campfire required. We're thinking your s'mores pudding, s'mores hot cocoa or the ultimate s'more brownie. If it's gooey, chocolaty and has that graham crackery goodness, you just gotta share.
Submit s'more-inspired recipes >
- Quick Fix Soups, Chilis and Chowders. Send us your six-ingredient bowls full of goodness (not counting water, oil, salt and pepper) that can be made in 30 minutes or less.
Submit soup, chili and chowder recipes >
- 5-Ingredient Holiday Sides. We're looking for 5-ingredient holiday side dishes that don’t need to be put in an already crowded oven. Perhaps something great you make on the stovetop, in a slow cooker or even some spectacular no-cook or make ahead specialty dish.
Submit 5-ingredient holiday side recipes >
- Chilled Holiday Desserts. Think frozen or refrigerated sweets like peppermint ice box cake, frozen hot chocolate pie or gingersnap ice cream, send us your most festive and delicious chilled desserts for the holidays.
Submit chilled dessert recipes >
- Mom's Best. Share your mom's best recipes and kitchen stories with us!
Submit Mom's best recipes >
- Sunday Dinner. What's on your Sunday dinner table? Share your recipes and family stories!
Submit Sunday dinner recipes >
- 30-Minute Meals. Share your special-but-quick 30-minute meals.
Submit 30-minute meal recipes >
- General Recipe Submission. Have recipes that don't fit the above categories? We want you to share those, too!
Submit recipes >
Submit Recipes to Our Contests
Enter one of our recipe contests for a chance to win at least $500!
See all current contests >
Tips for Submitting Recipes
Contributor Guidelines & FAQs >