Submit Recipes to Our Publications
Submit your best recipes in the categories below for a chance to see your name in print in any of our publications! Click the submit links below to access the "Add/Submit my Own Recipe" form. (You will need to log in to access the form.)
- Porch Potlucks. Warm weather calls for gathering with neighbors and friends on the porch. From salads to casseroles to desserts, send us your best recipes to serve on the porch.
Submit porch potluck recipes
- Healthy Avocado Main Dishes & Snacks. Avocados are full of good-for-you nutrients. Share your favorite recipes using these gems in salads, sandwiches, pasta or even breakfast!
Submit avocado recipes
- Spring Picnic Platters. Think about sitting at a concert in the park with a beautiful tray of fresh spring flavors to pass. We're looking for your favorite platter creations for spring—grilled vegetables, crostini with asparagus or peas, radish bites and more!
Submit spring picnic platter recipes
- Biscuits Your Way. Your biscuity recipes are ready anytime. Send those shortcut doughnuts, biscuits 'n' gravy casserole, bean and veggie potpie, cherry-rhubarb cobbler and more.
Submit biscuit recipes
- No-Cook Veggie Sides. Keep your house cool with super fresh Mexican corn salad, creamy zucchini slaw, Thai cucumber salad and more.
Submit side dish recipes
- Lemon-Lime Desserts. We're on the lookout for your best lemon-lime desserts—lemon chess pie, citrusy sandwich cookies, lime-coconut cheesecake and more.
Submit lemon-lime dessert recipes
- Cheesy Game Day Food. Take me out to the ballpark with some easy, cheesy game day grub. Everything is better with cheese, and we want your very best cheesy snacks to munch while watching the game with friends.
Submit cheesy game day recipes
- Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes. Put a fresh twist in your slow cooker menu with spring veggies like asparagus or peas, or light citrus flavors. We're looking for easy meals that won’t add to the extra pounds winter left behind.
Submit healthy slow cooker recipes
- Homemade Ballpark Food. We're hungry for the ballpark food favorites you make at home—garlic fries, corn dog casserole, nutty caramel corn and more.
Submit ballpark food-inspired recipes
- Cozy Sunday Slow Cooker. Send in your main dishes, side dishes and desserts that are special enough for Sunday dinner but still set-it-and-forget-it easy.
Submit easy slow-cooked dinner recipes
- Spring Veggies. We're craving sweet young peas, snappy green asparagus and all the other fresh vegetables that shout spring is here! Use them in side dishes, casseroles, breakfasts or brunches, then share your recipe with us.
Submit spring vegetable recipes
- Mom's Best. Share your mom's best recipes and kitchen stories with us!
Submit Mom's best recipes
- Sunday Dinner. What's on your Sunday dinner table? Share your recipes and family stories!
Submit Sunday dinner recipes
- 30-Minute Meals. Share your special-but-quick 30-minute meals.
Submit 30-minute meal recipes
- General Recipe Submission. Have recipes that don't fit the above categories? We want you to share those, too!
Submit Recipes to Our Contests
Enter one of our recipe contests for a chance to win at least $500!
See all current contests
Tips for Submitting Recipes
Contributor Guidelines & FAQs