Note: You will need to log in before submitting a recipe. Here's a quick primer on creating a free account and logging in.
Submit Your Recipe to the Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Our editors want to see your recipes! For a chance to be published in one of our magazines, books or websites, submit your favorite dishes in the following categories (and be sure to check back often as the categories update frequently):
- Baked Food Gifts: Do you pack up spiced snickerdoodles for the postman or wrap a sweet, nutty cranberry loaf for your neighbor? Send us the recipe!
- Slow Cooker Sweets: Think outside the cake mix box with desserts like cinnamon cheesecake, blackberry coffee cake and pies baked right on your countertop. If it's from scratch and slow-cooked, we're saving room.
- Fall Brunch Recipes: Crisp mornings call for cranberry challah French toast, maple pull-apart bread, ratatouille quiche and sweet potato fritters. And what gets an egg on top? How about root veggie hash or Tater Tot breakfast pizza? Your recipe's worth waking up for!
- Skinny Comfort Foods: How do you make your favorite foods healthier? We're talkin' zucchini lasagna, spaghetti squash carbonara and pizza with cauliflower crust. Send side dishes, too.
See More Categories & Submit Recipes
Enter Your Recipe in a Contest
Submit your best dish into one of our current recipe contests for a chance to win big prizes and a featured spot in a Taste of Home magazine.
See All Recipe Contests
Share Your Story
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about the time Aunt Alma taught you how to make her famous pecan pie, or your very first attempt at roasting the perfect Thanksgiving turkey (oh, and go ahead and pass the recipe, too)!
Ask us your Thanksgiving questions! Our Test Kitchen is here to help with those big-feast head-scratchers. Ask away at email@example.com.
More Info for Recipe Creators
- Want to send in your favorite recipe, handy tip, fun idea or photo to share with your fellow readers? We'd love to hear from you! Read the Contributor Guidelines & FAQs to learn how to get involved.
- How does a recipe get the Taste of Home stamp of approval? See what happens to your recipe after you submit it to the Test Kitchen.
- Browse this collection of winning recipes, all of which have won raves in contests previously published in our magazines.
- Subscribe to our family of cooking magazines—Taste of Home, Simple & Delicious and Country Woman—for the newest contests and winning recipes from home cooks like you.