Submit Recipes to Our Publications
Submit your best recipes in the categories below for a chance to see your name in print in any of our publications! Click the submit links below to access the "Add/Submit my Own Recipe" form. (You will need to log in to access the form.)
- Honey Recipes. Get sweet on honey, all day long. Think Honey-Nut Coffee Cake, Drumsticks with Honey BBQ Sauce, Green Salad with Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette and Sweet & Sticky Baklava. Make a buzz and send your honey recipes now.
Submit honey recipes
- Potluck Bars. Transform your favorite dessert into bar form for easy sharing. Think Boston cream pie bars, blueberry buckle bars, birthday cake bars. Maybe you can even turn your favorite candy into a new bar creation. The possibilities are endless!
Submit recipes for potluck bars
- Light Nights. Dish up your best better-for-you weeknight dinners like chicken veggie rigatoni, curry-pepper shrimp, quick veggie stew or pumpkin sloppy joes. Turn those end-of-summer, early fall vegetables into a great meal that’s healthy too. If it's a smart supper that comes together in 45 minutes or less, we want your recipe.
Submit recipes for light nights
- Back to School: Dinners in 30 Minutes. School’s in and families need dinner on the table, fast. Send new favorites that use simple, fresh ingredients and can be on the dinner table in 30 minutes. We’re especially looking for beefy entrees and meatless meals like Moroccan beef tostadas, provolone mushroom strudel and chipotle steak subs. Family-friendly, hot and ready in 30 minutes or less.
Submit back-to-school dinner recipes
- No-Cook Veggie Sides. Some foods are best straight from the garden, no stove necessary. Toss up your tangy broccoli slaw, cucumber-melon salad with feta, marinated summer squash or heirloom tomato stacks. These side dishes keep it cool, no matter how hot it gets outside.
Submit no-cook veggie side dish recipes
- Healthy Breakfast Bowls. Piled high with the goodies that let you get through your morning, breakfast bowls are fast, fun and scrumptious. Think slow-cooker apple cinnamon oatmeal, veggie burrito brunch bowls, pumpkin spice breakfast quinoa and farmhouse chicken hash loaded with fresh toppings. Send your one-bowl wonders now!
Submit breakfast bowl recipes
- Quick Fix Tailgate Mains. It’s time to gear up for tailgate season with recipes that kick the clock, like chicken and waffle sliders, the ultimate chili dog, and jalapeno popper kabobs! Share your easiest, fastest main dish recipe begging to be served in a stadium lot.
Submit tailgate recipes
- Potluck Pull-Aparts. There’s something really fun about reaching in and pulling off a piece of an ooey-gooey goodie. That’s what makes pull-apart appetizers and desserts so appealing. Whether it’s sweet like old-fashioned monkey bread or savory like garlic and cheese, we want your new spin on this finger food favorite.
Submit potluck pull-apart recipes
- Ice Cream Social. There's a whole lotta screaming going on when you serve up these cold ones at the potluck. We're talking about ice-cream-cone brownie torte, strawberry shortcake ice cream sandwiches, sundae cookie cups made in a muffin tin, homemade blueberry frozen custard and other decadent delights. How do you chill out?
Submit ice cream recipes
- Summer in the South. Send us the recipes you'd share with friends while catching up out on a lovely Southern veranda. Think pimiento cheese, corn bread salad, peach iced tea, fried chicken, green tomato chowchow, individual banana puddings and more. Porch swing optional.
Submit Southern summer recipes
- Beyond the Burger: Cookout Favorites. We want to meet your cookout superstar. Think beer-can chicken, a side of salmon or slow-sizzled ribs. Brag up your grilled pizza, sweet potato kabobs and cast-iron cobbler, too.
Submit cookout recipes
- Camp Cooking. Share your camping stories and dishes, from the blackened catfish hobo dinner that takes you back to the Everglades, to the Dutch oven corn bread you ate at Yellowstone, to the snack mix that kept you trucking along the Appalachian Trail.
Submit camping recipes
- Summer Pies. Tell us what's cooling on your windowsill (or chillin' in your fridge). We love pies of all kinds: sky-high rhubarb meringue pie, sour cherry slab pie, double-berry crumble tart, basil-peach hand pies and creamy-crunchy peanut butter ice cream pie.
Submit summer pie recipes
- Meatless Meals. When Monday's meat-free, what's on your menu? Pepper-portobello tacos, loaded black bean burgers or quinoa-stuffed tomatoes? Pasta's fair game, too. Go for an eggplant lasagna skillet, caprese shells and tortellini alfredo.
Submit meatless recipes
- Favorite Grilling Recipes. Hey, grill masters! What's your cookout superstar? Think juicy beer-can chicken, a whole side of salmon on a cedar plank, or a slow-sizzled rack of ribs. Meat's just the beginning: Brag up your margherita pizza, glazed sweet potato kabobs and cast-iron cherry cobbler, too.
Submit favorite grilling recipes
- Mom's Best. Share your mom's best recipes and kitchen stories with us!
Submit Mom's best recipes
- Sunday Dinner. What's on your Sunday dinner table? Share your recipes and family stories!
Submit Sunday dinner recipes
- 30-Minute Meals. Share your special-but-quick 30-minute meals.
Submit 30-minute meal recipes
- General Recipe Submission. Have recipes that don't fit the above categories? We want you to share those, too!
Submit Recipes to Our Contests
Enter one of our recipe contests for a chance to win at least $500!
See all current contests
Tips for Submitting Recipes
Contributor Guidelines & FAQs