Submit Recipes to Our Publications
Submit your best recipes in the categories below for a chance to see your name in print in any of our publications! Click the submit links below to access the "Add/Submit my Own Recipe" form. (You will need to log in to access the form.)
- Nourishing Soups. Slow-cooked or quick-simmered, soup can be an easy way to warm up and fill up on a cold day without breaking the calorie bank.
Submit healthy soup recipes >
- Original Takes on Pigs in a Blanket. We know that Pigs in a Blanket can mean different things to different folks, from sausages snuggled up in pastry to cabbage leaves rolled around tasty fillings. We want your special version of this classic dish.
Submit original pigs in a blanket recipes >
- Make-Ahead Appetizers. What do you put together in advance and keep in the freezer for last-minute entertaining?
Submit make-ahead holiday appetizer recipes >
- Quick Weeknight Beef Dinners. How do you get a hearty dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less? Maybe it's a spin on Korean beef tacos, kid-friendly meat loaf sliders or a hearty steak and spinach salad that steals the show.
Submit quick beef recipes >
- Cozy Fall Brunch Recipes. Snuggle in on weekend mornings with caramel applesauce waffles, overnight cranberry French toast, shortcut cinnamon doughnuts or baked pumpkin oatmeal with crunchy pepitas.
Submit fall brunch recipes >
- Fun Comfort Food Made with French Fries. Make fun comfort food with frozen fries and tasty toppings. Think waffle fries topped with salsa, crinkle cuts loaded with burger fixings and sloppy joe sweet potato fries.
Submit recipes made with French fries >
- Favorite Italian Recipes. We want your absolute favorite Italian-inspired dishes, brimming with Old World flavor and fresh ingredients.
Submit Italian recipes >
- Restaurant Copycat Recipes. Have you re-created one of your favorite restaurant dishes at home? Maybe a super creamy cheesecake or a juicy steakhouse steak?
Submit original copycat recipes >
- Holiday Feast Leftovers. The celebration is over but the leftover feast continues! We'd love to try your recipes using leftover ham, turkey, stuffing and more.
Submit leftover recipes >
- Skillet Suppers. We're looking for those meal-in-one gems that can go from cooktop to tabletop in no time flat. If they can be made with 6 ingredients or fewer and done in under 30 minutes, all the better!
Submit skillet supper recipes >
- Fall Baked Goods. Cool weather crisps, cobblers, coffee cakes, muffins and quick breads that showcase spices like ginger, cinnamon, allspice and cloves are what make our dessert world go around.
Submit fall baking recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes. Every main dish needs a fun sidekick. From Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts to Spinach with Garlic Vinaigrette, send us those side recipes that make you feel good about feeding your family.
Submit side dish recipes >
- Frozen Christmas Treats. Make merry with easy, freezy Christmas desserts. Think cranberry ice cream cake, chocolate-mint pudding pie and pecan ice box torte.
Submit frosty treat recipes >
- Light Slow Cooker Recipes. They're cozy, simple and light—share recipes like good-for-you pork roast with root veggies, sweet potato chowder, chicken chili and more.
Submit light slow cooker recipes >
- 5-Ingredient Christmas Recipes. How do you do an easy feast? Cider-glazed ham, balsamic green beans and quick herb biscuits? Show how fabulous a (mostly) from-scratch holiday can be.
Submit 5-ingredient holiday recipes >
- Mom's Best. Share your mom's best recipes and kitchen stories with us!
Submit Mom's best recipes >
- Sunday Dinner. What's on your Sunday dinner table? Share your recipes and family stories!
Submit Sunday dinner recipes >
- 30-Minute Meals. Share your special-but-quick 30-minute meals.
Submit 30-minute meal recipes >
- General Recipe Submission. Have recipes that don't fit the above categories? We want you to share those, too!
Submit recipes >
Submit Recipes to Our Contests
Enter one of our recipe contests for a chance to win at least $500!
See all current contests >
Tips for Submitting Recipes
Contributor Guidelines & FAQs >