Submit a Recipe
Welcome to the biggest recipe swap around! Taste of Home has published family-favorite recipes from real home cooks like you in our magazines, books and website for more than 20 years. So join the fun and share your best recipes!
Submit Recipes to Our Publications
Submit your best recipes in the categories below for a chance to see your name in print in any of our publications! Click the submit links below to access the "Add/Submit my Own Recipe" form. (You will need to log in to access the form.)
- Ice Cream Social. There's a whole lotta screaming going on when you serve up these cold ones at the potluck. We're talking about ice-cream-cone brownie torte, strawberry shortcake ice cream sandwiches, sundae cookie cups made in a muffin tin, homemade blueberry frozen custard and other decadent delights. How do you chill out?
Submit ice cream recipes
- Summer in the South. Send us the recipes you'd share with friends while catching up out on a lovely Southern veranda. Think pimiento cheese, corn bread salad, peach iced tea, fried chicken, green tomato chowchow, individual banana puddings and more. Porch swing optional.
Submit Southern summer recipes
- Beyond the Burger: Cookout Favorites. We want to meet your cookout superstar. Think beer-can chicken, a side of salmon or slow-sizzled ribs. Brag up your grilled pizza, sweet potato kabobs and cast-iron cobbler, too.
Submit cookout recipes
- Camp Cooking. Share your camping stories and dishes, from the blackened catfish hobo dinner that takes you back to the Everglades, to the Dutch oven corn bread you ate at Yellowstone, to the snack mix that kept you trucking along the Appalachian Trail.
Submit camping recipes
- Cookout in the USA. Share the regional recipes you cook outside that make your hometown the place to be in summer. Think Texas-sized steaks, no-fail shore lunches, ribs done your way or a classic low-country boil.
Submit all-American cookout recipes
- Porch Potlucks. Warm weather calls for gathering with neighbors and friends on the porch. From salads to casseroles to desserts, send us your best recipes to serve on the porch.
Submit porch potluck recipes
- Summer Pies. Tell us what's cooling on your windowsill (or chillin' in your fridge). We love pies of all kinds: sky-high rhubarb meringue pie, sour cherry slab pie, double-berry crumble tart, basil-peach hand pies and creamy-crunchy peanut butter ice cream pie.
Submit summer pie recipes
- Meatless Meals. When Monday's meat-free, what's on your menu? Pepper-portobello tacos, loaded black bean burgers or quinoa-stuffed tomatoes? Pasta's fair game, too. Go for an eggplant lasagna skillet, caprese shells and tortellini alfredo.
Submit meatless recipes
- Favorite Grilling Recipes. Hey, grill masters! What's your cookout superstar? Think juicy beer-can chicken, a whole side of salmon on a cedar plank, or a slow-sizzled rack of ribs. Meat's just the beginning: Brag up your margherita pizza, glazed sweet potato kabobs and cast-iron cherry cobbler, too.
Submit favorite grilling recipes
- Healthy Avocado Main Dishes & Snacks. Avocados are full of good-for-you nutrients. Share your favorite recipes using these gems in salads, sandwiches, pasta or even breakfast!
Submit avocado recipes
- Spring Picnic Platters. Think about sitting at a concert in the park with a beautiful tray of fresh spring flavors to pass. We're looking for your favorite platter creations for spring—grilled vegetables, crostini with asparagus or peas, radish bites and more!
Submit spring picnic platter recipes
- Mom's Best. Share your mom's best recipes and kitchen stories with us!
Submit Mom's best recipes
- Sunday Dinner. What's on your Sunday dinner table? Share your recipes and family stories!
Submit Sunday dinner recipes
- 30-Minute Meals. Share your special-but-quick 30-minute meals.
Submit 30-minute meal recipes
- General Recipe Submission. Have recipes that don't fit the above categories? We want you to share those, too!
Submit Recipes to Our Contests
Enter one of our recipe contests for a chance to win at least $500!
See all current contests
Tips for Submitting RecipesContributor Guidelines & FAQs