We've broken down recipe needs by magazine, however, you do not need to be a subscriber of that magazine to submit a recipe. Recipes that don't fit into the magazine you submitted to may be considered for a different magazine, our Web sites, cookbooks, promotions and other publications.
- Recipes using rotisserie chicken.
- Snacks that you would serve to your guests when hosting a baby or bridal shower.
- When "he" (your special someone) plans a party, what recipes will be on the menu?
Submit recipe to Taste of Home»
- Entrees prepared in 30 minutes or less that feature chicken, beef, turkey, ham, seafood/fish, meatless, pork or sausage.
- Three recipes that go together to make a meal and can be prepared and on the table in a total of 30 minutes or less
Note: Recipes will need to be submitted individually. Please indicate in the 'notes' box on the recipe submission form that your recipe is part of a meal. Include the names of the other recipes in your meal.
- Quick and easy side dishes using fresh or frozen vegetables or fruit.
- Easy to prepare slow-cooked or oven-baked main dishes.
Submit recipe to Simple & Delicious»
- Weeknight family-friendly entrees that are lower in calories, fat and sodium. We are especially in need of beef, pork and meatless entrees.
- Light desserts from quick and easy brownies and parfaits to impressive cakes and pies.
- Veggie side dishes that are lower in calories, fat and sodium.
Submit recipe to Healthy Cooking»
- Your favorite grilling recipes…entrees, sides and even dessert.
- Recipes lower in fat and calories using fresh herbs from your garden.
- Favorite Tex-Mex recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less.
Submit recipe to Country Woman»